Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: HI LOVECLOT!!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Buttspray's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I found you!!!!!!! Give me your address, please. I'm going to shit asswater in a cup and send it to your for your consumption.

    I want to help make those green teeth of your's at least yellow! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hahahhaha

    how on earth can you be so hilariously funny buttspray?

    oh god each of your posts is a gut bursting classic. asswater, hahaha such wit!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lovebuzz!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2000
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Damn.

    This isn't even my forum, O Great Nevus. That and I rarely post here.

    Lucky for you I logged back on to check for Beef, well that and that I keep forgetting where whatsisname moved my forum too... so I click this link and voila, see the Great Buttfish foaming at the fingertips.

    I peeped that picture of you sitten at the computer today 2-4 times.

    That in itself obliterates your no-take takes.

    Poor Bucket, call the exterminator !

    ps: Hi Bucket. You should call me. Maybe I should call you.

    pps: Nev, could you fix Bucket up with that Cinder chick ?

    <font color="#E6E8FA" size="1">[ September 09, 2002 06:08 PM: Message edited by: zzubevol ]</font>

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll call you tomorrow. (only because I have a shit ass assignment due this afternoon and I gotta go sit in a computer lab for the next 6-8 hours.


    don't call buttspray a no taker though, his posts are as funny as they get. I think he must sit up all night thinking of them.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hi lovebuzz!

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    a time would need to be figured out.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Buttspray's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    piss bitch Ola Nata

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Buttspray's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jesus - you two are winners! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member lovebuzz!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2000
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Buttspray:
    Jesus - you two are winners! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    Buttspray vi

    (no words needed)

  10. #10
    Inactive Member lovebuzz!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2000
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Exhibit B.

    poker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •